Friday, January 4, 2008

Beach Front

Here is what Nisha Kothari, the sizzling Bollywood Babe has to say about herself.

If I were not an actress, I would have been a housewife. It's just because I don't know anything apart from acting. I always wanted to pursue the acting profession and never focussed my energies on learning anything else.

Though I never participated in theatre during my school or college days, I was clear about where to go. But having said that, I want to make it clear that my interest only in acting doesn't make me unambitious. I have a long way to go.I am a very moody person. Sometimes I behave in a childish manner and at other times as a mature person. My mood swings are very frequent.

courtesey:HTTabloid.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home