Friday, January 4, 2008

Nisha-The Heat Is On



Nisha Kothari , the voluptuous belle who sadly doesn’t have a hit film to her credit, wants to be called Priyanka Kothari from now on. She says Priyanka is her real name.

It seems she is not happy with the screen name given to her and wants to change it. Does it have something to do with the name not being lucky for her?“No,” says Nisha. “I was named Priyanka by my father. But when I joined the industry, there was already a Priyanka. So I took on the assumed name Nisha. But I was never comfortable with it. Whenever someone called me Nisha, I felt odd. I had been thinking of reverting to my original name for a while,” Nisha – oops, Priyanka – is quoted as saying.



courtesy:apunkachoice.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nisha i m farooq from karachi pakistaan yaar nisha app bohat sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttty ho ilove u yaaaaaaaaaar mera mob number yeh +923452873992
yaaaaaaar ager is apnay chaitay chane waly ko app sms karogi tu bohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bada ehsan hoga mujhe tum bohat pasend ho main apni wife ko app ka name le kar chidaa ta rehta hun bohat maza aata hai mera aik cute beta hai 10 month ka aur meri shadi ko 2years ho gae hain mera id hai
bilalfarooq16@yahoo.com

April 26, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger umer said...

hi nisha im umer from Bahawalpur Punjab pakistan i like u soooooooooooo much.......
app mujhe bohat achi lagte ho n ur looking so sexyyyyyyyyyy.

May 22, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home